Your source for personal parenting support & solutions…
I believe that, as parents, we make an implicit vow when a child becomes part of our family to do our best to love and care for that child, and that keeping that vow is critical to the well-being of both parents and children.
I believe there is hope for every parent, every child, and every family situation, regardless of the challenges they may face. There are core strengths in every family that can be tapped into in order to meet their challenges, and focusing on this core can generate the energy necessary for change.
Every parent deserves a safe place to share their struggles and fears, and receive the support and help they need to be at peace with themselves and the decisions they make as a parent.
Parenting With Peace of Mind is that place. It is the place where you will find the support, the knowledge, and ultimately the peace of mind you deserve through a relationship with a coach who has only your best interests at heart.
Nothing is more rewarding than parenting your child in a way that brings joy, health, and peace of mind to you both! If you find yourself experiencing any of the following, I can help…
- Struggling with aspects of autism/Asperger’s or other disabilities
- Desiring better relationships with your children
- Questioning your parenting decisions
- Feeling like the chaos has taken over your life or home
- Desiring to see your child experience greater success in school
- Desiring to regain parental authority in the home
- Struggling to understand and deal with challenging behaviors
- Feeling that you are experiencing a lack of support in parenting
- Finding little time to care for yourself so that you can care for your family
- Facing the complicated dynamics of bringing a blended family together
- Feeling the need to have more control over media influence in the lives of your children
- Wishing to see your children reach their full potential
- Lying awake at night wondering whether there IS an answer for what you’re facing